Questions and answers! And the bridges in between.
These 5 MEGA QUESTIONS will enhance you meeting someone for the first time and take you a step further, lower that feeling of discomfort and newness:
- Where are you from?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What is your most important goal?
- Do you like to travel? Where have you been?
You and I CAN learn so much from these simple 5 questions.
The beauty is to learn about the other person and validate who and how they are? When you hear the answers to these questions you will understand the person sitting or standing in front of you.
The air gets cleared and the connection is made on a personal, humane and optimistic level introducing empowerment and motivation.
And we can all use more drive and follow a path bringing our dreams and ideas into action.
I truly believe that each and every experience is introducing a certain test at one level or another. The test is not to judge or blame or punish ourselves and/or others, or walk away from as we are so absorbed into our lives and our life challenges. The test is here to make us grow, to believe in ourselves and never lose the hope for a bright tomorrow.
Each and every moment we can choose, just as you arrive to an intersection and at that moment you stop and think; should I take a right turn, a left or go straight. You don’t want to go back in reverse. You already know what’s behind you. You want to drive your life vehicle forward and carry with you the seeds of yesterday’s learning’s and teachings.
The test may be tough and painful but nevertheless, think about the triumphs and success and happiness you may feel along the way.
I am happy to share with you my responses to the 5 mega questions.
- Where are you from? I am from Romania.
- What is your favorite hobby? Cooking and walking by the beach and by mountains too.
- What do you like to do for fun? Listen to music, read and write.
- What is your most important goal? To maintain my passion for life.
- Do you like to travel? Yes, Where have you been? Many places; Europe, Middle East, USA , Caribbean Islands. .Looking forward to traveling to exotic places and learn all about the world and people.